- Check out all Asian Cup content here!
- Asian Cup preview: Australia vs. Korea
- Bud Selig leaves complicated legacy
- Emmanuel Mudiay in limbo in China
- Masahiro Tanaka setting modest goals
- Lee Chung-yong receiving much interest
- Ichiro looks to hook record with Marlins
- Kenshin Kawakami has big dreams
- Should Chelsea have signed Bony?
- The CBA stars who could sign in NBA
- Yakult Swallows seeking reformation
- Nori Aoki a good fit for San Francisco
- Japan have questions after two matches
- Hiroki Kuroda goes with heart, Carp
Asian Cup: Socceroos capture Cup glory
It was a fitting final to the Asian Cup -- a tight, tense, exciting game that saw host Australia prevail in front of their home crowd, John Duerden writes.
Asian Cup: UAE take third place over Iraq
After another impressive performance by Omar Abdulrahman and company, United Arab Emirates came back to beat Iraq 3-2 and grab third place.
Arsenal's unsung hero, Tomas Rosicky
He's never been Arsenal's premiere player, but when injuries come about, Arsene Wenger can always count on Tomas Rosicky to bring quality.
Previewing the AFC Asian Cup final
The AFC Asian Cup 2015 championship match features a relentless Australia offense vs. a stingy South Korea defense. Which strength will prevail?
Diego Costa loses appeal, given ban
It was never in doubt that Diego Costa would get banned for the incident against Liverpool last weekend. How will Chelsea cope without him?
Daisuke Matsuzaka looks for old form
Daisuke Matsuzaka has returned to pitch in Japan with a realistic goal for 2015: Pitch 200 innings. John E. Gibson looks at how he can achieve it.
Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz breakdown
Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz will face off Saturday at UFC 183 in what will be the first time in a while that both of them have seen the octagon.
Yuki Matsui gets advice from Tanaka
Yuki Matsui, entering his second season at 19 years old, got some tips this offseason from former Rakuten Eagles starter Masahiro Tanaka.