- Metta World Peace signs with CBA team
- Moeen Ali crucial to England's India win
- Bayern Munich look to take over USA
- AS Monaco look to sell Radamel Falcao
- Mourinho: Lukaku not highly motivated
- England tops India in Test to tie series
- Everton hold onto fan favorite Lukaku
- Afshin Ghotbi splits ways with S-Pulse
- Walk-off home run lifts Yomiuri Giants
- Liverpool sign Lille striker Divock Origi
- ICC looks into political cricket wristband
- Arsenal add youngster Calum Chambers
- Report: Why Liverpool denied Loic Remy
- The biggest moves involving Asian clubs
Bayern Munich look to take over USA
Bayern Munich played Mexico's Chivas Guadalajara on Thursday in New York, a move that shows their desire to grow their brand in the United States.
A.S. Monaco look to sell Radamel Falcao
Radamel Falcao has been made available by AS Monaco, increasing the likelihood that he joins Real Madrid this summer, Duncan Castles reports.
Arsene Wenger sticks with his philosophy
With the signings of Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez, it's clearly a new era for Arsenal -- but Arsene Wenger is still clinging to his philosophy.
MLB's Hall of Fame process needs fixed
The MLB announced some new Hall of Fame voting rules during this year's induction weekend, and the system is far from perfect, Al Yellon writes.
Moeen Ali describes England's Test win
Moeen Ali, who has picked up 15 wickets so far in the series with India, was key to England's third Test win. He said it was his greatest moment.
Metta World Peace to sign with CBA
Metta World Peace, formerly Ron Artest, will play for the Sichuan Blue Whales of the CBA this season -- and he's fully embracing the culture.
Robert Drysdale Fails 2nd Drug Test
Robert Drysdale could have been a top light heavyweight fighter in the UFC, but two failed drug tests have tainted his career, writes Sam Genovese.
Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva to face off
After long layoffs for both fighters, Nick Diaz and Anderson Silva will enter the ring again next January at UFC's annual Super Bowl weekend card.