- Boro, Norwich face off in playoff final
- Cech may finally be done with Chelsea
- 10 Q's: AFC Champions knockouts
- UCL final features young, old in net
- Sterling could be done with Liverpool
- Urawa keep winning, four points clear
- Kohei Arihara shines bright for fighters
- Arsenal have choice with Theo Walcott
- Japan's new coach making big impact
- Chelsea plan on keeping Loic Remy
- NPB: Carp have next great infield duo
- Cosmos in first, but can still improve
- 'The Meter is Running': Episode Three
- NASL: Cosmos gearing up for Cuba
Cosmos extend lead, beat Scorpions
The New York Cosmos extended their lead in the NASL with yet another dominant performance at home, this time a 3-0 win over San Antonio.
Leo Fernandes finds success with Cosmos
Leo Fernandes has found a home with the New York Cosmos, who actively pursued him while he was with Philadelphia, Frank Dell'Apa writes.
NASL Notebook: Miami FC launches in NASL
The NASL will expand to 12 teams beginning in 2016 with the addition of Miami FC, which is owned by Italians Riccardo Silva and Paolo Maldini.
The benefits of the Cosmos' 'b' team
The New York Cosmos launched their "B" team this season, and there has already been one unexpected benefit, Graham Ruthven writes.
Chihiro Kaneko loses in season debut
Chihiro Kaneko was NPB's top pitcher last season, but after an offseason procedure on his elbow, didn't last long in his first outing of the year.
New Zealand in good position vs. England
New Zealand cricket dominated their England opposition after the second day of their first Test at Lord's Cricket Ground in London.
Ikuhiro Kiyota on a tear for Marines
Ikuhiro Kiyota is killing it for the Chiba Lotte Marines. Is he overachieving or is this who he is? John E. Gibson looks at his overall body of work.
Backlash continues for UFC, Reebok deal
Not many fighters have approved of the details in UFC's sponsorship deal with Reebok, especially women fighters such as Miesha Tate.