- NASL's Miguel Ibarra to get USMNT call
- Ramsey hurt, Arsenal injury list grows
- Get to know the man behind Chelsea
- Xinjiang favored with Andray Blatche
- SoftBank stumbles toward finish line
- BayStars improving, but still not there
- Oscar helps Chelsea advance by Bolton
- Southampton take down Arsenal in Cup
- Masahiro Tanaka returns | John Gibson
- Arsenal's Debuchy out for three months
- J.League teams torn on competitions
- Shohei Otani: Modern day Babe Ruth?
- Appeal of T20 cricket to Americans
- Welbeck, a shrewd Arsenal acquisition
Pacific League race slows to a halt
Neither the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks or the surprise Orix Buffaloes are taking control of the Pacific League race, which is now down to the wire.
Cosmos, Edmonton trade goals in draw
The New York Cosmos took a second-half lead with a Danny Szetela goal, but FC Edmonton leveled the match shortly after and that's how it finished.
Four clubs nearing Asian football glory
The second legs of the Asian Champions League get kicked off this week with two newcomers likely headed to compete in the final.
Yomiuri Giants take Central League title
Even without an ace, and MVP candidate or an everyday lineup, but the Yomiuri Giants captured their third consecutive Central League title.
Cung Le banned after positive HGH test
With improved testing, the suspensions keep building up in the UFC with Cung Le the latest to be given nine months off after testing positive for HGH.
Chongqing Dragons eyeing the playoffs
With three foreign players, including two who have worn NBA jerseys, the Chongqing Dragons are looking toward the playoffs in their first CBA season.
Orix Buffaloes near Pacific League title
The Orix Buffaloes and Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks meet on Thursday in a pivotal series, which will likely decide the Pacific pennant winner.
Tim Kennedy upset after UFC 178 antics
Yoel Romero and his trainers pulled an illegal move at UFC 178, but weren't penalized and proceeded to knockout Tim Kennedy, who isn't happy.