- Welbeck gets knock in England training
- India pound England to close ODI series
- Asian teams return to prepare for Cup
- Danny Welbeck has chance with Arsenal
- Torres loaned to AC Milan from Chelsea
- Shohei Otani sets pitching, hitting mark
- BayStars starting to contend in Central
- Groups set for UEFA Champions League
- Yellon: Baseball must speed up game
- Diego Costa brings toughness to Chelsea
- MK Dons stun Man United in League Cup
- Bayern add defender Medhi Benatia
- Yomiuri Giants surviving despite drama
- Urawa build on lead in J.League table
Asian teams back, preparing for Cup
With the Asian Cup looming, the top teams from Asia are back on the field -- even with a disappointing World Cup not far from their minds.
Danny Welbeck has chance with Arsenal
With a solid supporting cast and coach who believes in him, Danny Welbeck has a chance to be special as a striker with Arsenal, Ben Lyttleton writes.
England crumble vs. India in ODI series
A maiden century from Ajinkya Rahane (106 off 100) helped India crush England in the fourth ODI on Tuesday, clinching the series for India 3-0.
Adaptable Loic Remy a plus for Chelsea
Loic Remy has been rumored to switch clubs since the start of 2014. One talk with Jose Mourinho was all the forward needed to move to Stamford Bridge.
Renan Barao better off in Featherweight
After passing out a day before his UFC bantamweight title fight with TJ Dillashaw, Renan Barao has a choice to make regarding his future.
BayStars starting to shine in Central
The Yokohama DeNA BayStars, recently a cellar-dwellar in the Central League, are improving their play and pushing for an elusive playoff spot.
Kagawa to Dortmund eclipses J.League
On a weekend of few enticing J.League matches, the news of Shinji Kagawa returning to Borussia Dortmund overshadowed most of Japan football.
Shohei Otani sets pitching, hitting mark
Two-way player Shohei Otani, having his best season yet, became the first Japanese player ever to collect ten wins and eight home runs in a season.