- Liverpool, Spurs fall in Europa League
- Top NPB vets playing in Major League
- Pace of play an issue in Japan, as well
- NASL: Minnesota United headed south
- Chelsea no longer the EPL 'little horse'
- Rob Manfred up for MLB adjustments
- Ronda Rousey in SI's swimsuit edition
- UCL: Arsenal lackluster in Monaco loss
- Barcelona grab big UCL win at Man City
- Yoshinori Sato hot on comeback trail
- Who will raise the J1 trophy this season?
- Is Lester Hudson next Stephon Marbury?
- Mid-table J1 clubs looking for an edge
- Daisuke Matsuzaka searches for form
Chelsea deal with Yokohama Rubber
Chelsea announced one of the biggest shirt sponsorship deals in all of football after signing on with Yokohama Rubber for five years.
Arsenal must avoid UEFA loss hangover
Arsenal's 3-1 loss to AS Monaco in the UEFA Champions League was disappointing, but they can't afford to let it linger, Ben Lyttleton writes.
Looking at the top NPB vets in the MLB
With MLB players reporting for spring training, John E. Gibson takes us through the top Japanese players lacing up their cleats in the USA.
Chelsea no longer EPL's "Little Horse"
Jose Mourinho has his squad a step above last year's group, but Chelsea still have some work to do before they take the Premier League title.
Antonio Silva should consider retirement
After an upsetting loss last weekend to Frank Mir, it might be time for a non-TRT Antonio Silva to hang up his gloves, writes Sam Genovese.
Gamba win Xerox Cup to kickoff J.League
Last year's J1 winners Gamba Osaka added another title to their collection after beating Urawa Reds in Saturday's Xerox Cup, signaling J.League's start.
Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano preview
In possibly the biggest women's MMA fight ever, undefeated bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is set to take on undefeated Cat Zingano at UFC 184.
Pace of play also an issue in Japan
While debate continues in the MLB about the new pace of play rules, the same goes for Japan, where slow play has been an issue for years.