- Toshiya Sugiuchi ends Hanshin streak
- Latest news in cricket: Saturday, July 12
- Masahiro Tanaka faces elbow decision
- Hong Myung-Bo resigns as Korea coach
- Mario Mandzukic joins up Atletico Madrid
- Argentina slip by Dutch in penalty kicks
- Fear of flight grounds Japan ball player
- Mathieu Debuchy set for Arsenal move
- Germany shock Brazil in WC semifinals
- India cricket enters a new generation
- Liverpool nab Benfica's Lazar Markovic
- Gibson: Fixing Japan's All-Star series
- Looking at England-India cricket rivalry
- Full schedule for England-India cricket
Cosmos fall to Scorpions at home
The New York Cosmos got off to a slow start for the NASL fall season as they struggled in a 3-1 loss to the San Antonio Scorpions on Saturday.
3 thoughts: Dutch cruise past Brazil
Brazil were hoping to put the Germany game past them, but that didn't happen as Netherlands scored two quick goals, ultimately deciding the game.
World Cup down to best team vs. player
While Lionel Messi's individual brilliance has Argentina in the final, Germany relies on the non-flashy play of Thomas Mueller and his teammates.
3 thoughts: Penalties propel Argentina
After Tuesday’s funfair attraction of a game, Argentina-Netherlands was like a ghost train, with penalties moving the South Americans to the final.
Brazil bow out vs. Dutch, not in fashion
The final two games couldn't have been any worse for Brazil as they gave up a total of 10 goals, while only scoring one, in two lackluster performances.
Toshiya Sugiuchi ends Hanshin win streak
The Hanshin Tigers were riding an eight-game winning streak before getting shut out with two hits against Yomiuri Giants' Toshiya Sugiuchi.
Is Holly Holm next for Ronda Rousey?
The UFC is always looking for potential challengers to Ronda Rousey and they hope Holly Holm can be just that after signing her, writes Sam Genovese.
Masahiro Tanaka to make split decision
As Masahiro Tanaka hits the DL with elbow discomfort, he now faces a decision: end his season with elbow surgery or pitch without his splitter.